The Mill was built around 1790 and has been in operation until the early 20th century. Our family has owned The Mill spanning several generations.
The Mill itself is currently under a restoration project which will span several years and will see a complete renewal of the windows, doors and eventually the cap. The most exciting part will see the restoration of the sails for the first time in years, and for the public to be allowed to visit The Mill on designated days. Although The Mill will not make flour again - it would be great to see The Mill used once more as a part of the production of our new 'Dalham Mill Gin'
A complete history of The Mill can be found online, please follow the link below to it's very own Wikipedia page!